Sunoco sent me some stickers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although we don't have Sunoco out here, I sent them an email asking if they would please send me a couple of decals (they have a promotion where if they see you have a sticker they enter you to win gift cards). I thought that I'd stick one up in the garage or something. A few days later, I opened up the mail to find this... (sorry that the pic is sideways) Not sure what to do with all of these now...

Back a few years ago when Sunoco was doing that promotion, you'd see that sticker on every POS Ford Windstar... in Columbus, OH on the brink of going to the junkyard.

1) I'm pretty sure this "Get the Decal, Get Spotted" promotion/contest ends on August 31. It's a Summer thing.

2) I sent one to a friend in Sweden and he sports it on his car as a travel momento.

3) A pal fueled up in Schroon Lake, NY and was spotted! My friend pulled one from a fan of sealed envelops held by the Sunoco rep.
He won 10 gallons of gas.

Still have several of those.
Lost our local Sunoco this year, it was rebranded as a Marathon.
A number of the Sunoco stations in our area are being rebranded. Know that many of the locations were sold off by Sunoco earlier in the year.
The closest Sunoco station to us now has the honor of consistently being one of the highest priced stations in the state on Gas Buddy.

Originally Posted By: Linctex
Find friends with toolboxes.... lots of guys love to load their toolboxes with stickers!
Like Borla, Stewart-Warner, Rapid Cool, Mobil I, Red Line, Proto, Kelsey-Hayes, Monroe, Edelbrock, Holley, Accel, JEGS, Clips and Fasteners?
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back