Threw some Kicker Speakers in my Civic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's just something wrong about publicly disclosing that you saw another man's nuts.

I've been considering Kickers for my Fusion since they seem to be on sale or clearance at least once a month. Let us know how they sound, and how much power you're sending to them! Which model also. Thanks!

Looks alright. If you have the budget you can add a 4 channel amp to really wake up those speakers and maybe a component set for the fronts, a sub, etc. It's been a while since I was into CarAV but given a price point you can build the most nice sound system ever.

Make sure to send enough power to those speakers.
In my experience with, I blew a set of Kicker high performance speakers when I didn't apply enough power (RMS was rated b/t 8-50) when I only had stock deck power.

Originally Posted By: Donald
Please don't drive past my house in the country with the windows down and sound blasting.

I 100% agree.

I was hoping the OP would actually reply to his own thread with more info. What a waste of a thread...

In other news, I filled up my fuel tank with 87 AKI fuel. Just thought you all should know...

Please don't drive past my house in the country with the windows down and sound blasting.

Why not? Isnt' that the reason for loud speakers?!?! so everyone else can enjoy your great taste in music.

Kinda like when you go on a nature walk in the forest, just to have another person on the hike blasting their personal music library on some tinny bluetooth speaker. Nothing helps me enjoy the great outdoors more than this
thumbsup2.gif

I dont upgrade rear deck speakers usually. I usually have them turned down pretty far otherwise it makes it sound horrid up front. Just rely on REALLY good speakers up front.
On my other car I had a 4 channel amp with JBL component speakers up front and stock speakers in the rear.
I used the amp to low pass the rear deck at like 250hz and high pass at around 80hz. So they basically did nothing besides add a little bass.

Originally Posted By: andrewg

I 100% agree.

It doesn't look like he's powering these with an amplifier, in which case they are probably not as loud as stock speakers as those were likely more efficient at 1W/1m.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back