Hello Kitty Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
...Adored by many characters of Japanese pop culture Hello Kitty appears on the tires. To be more precise: today is not the first of April, and it's not a joke - the South Korean manufacturer Nexen Tire and the Japanese company Sanrio, which has the rights to Hello Kitty, will start selling autoresins in the summer of 2018 with the image of this famous and long-established anthropomorphic cat. In this press release Nexen says that the new product will appear not only in Japan, but also in other markets...

...The presentation of Hello Kitty Tire was held in Japan on September 1 as part of the SanrioExpo-2017 exhibition with tires featuring a long-eared white Cinnamoroll puppy with a tail like a cinnamon bun (another Sanrio character) - an option for those motorists for whom the Hello tires Kitty is somehow not manly enough...

Quoted from ShinaGuide (Russia)

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fshina.guide%2Fpress%2F11836%2F%23more-11836&edit-text=

Gonna be popular with girls.....

hello_kitty_car_tires_1.jpg

Grammar school girls, yes. High school girls would be too old for Hello Kitty tires.

What is "teen spirit" exactly?....and be careful elaborating.

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
Those look like the perfect set of treads to sacrifice at a burnout contest. Wonder if they smoke pink and smell like teen spirit?

Clearly you've forgotten that Kumho & BFGoodrich already beat them to market with this years ago.

578d0846692bf3541a3e006cb26a8a0e--kumho-tires-colored-smoke.jpg

00fk7s0.jpg

Originally Posted By: SR5
"Smells Like Teen Spirit" is a song by Nirvana, I think it was a pop culture reference.

Yup. It also was a brand of girl's deodorant in the early 90's. Sort of the Axe for girls of the 90's.

Last edited:
When I was in Barcelona, Spain - on the tour bus - I saw a college aged woman on a motorscooter with a Hello Kitty helmet. I must have been a bit punch drunk by then because I thought it was the cutest thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back