xfinity phone plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings-
Xfinity (Comcast) is offering $45 per line for unlimited phone, text and data (up to 20g @4G LTE and the rest at slower speed) It uses the Verizon network. Sounds pretty good.

Has anyone here used this provider and can provide some feedback?

Do you need the 20gb of data? If you have wifi at home I would say its overkill, since you can use wifi there. 45$ is right in the ballpark for unlimited everything for prepaid plans. Does their cell phones require a contract?

Onsumer cellular (att reseller) has lower cost and scalable service. You use 500meg you pay only for 500 meg. If you go over they automatically bump you up to the nect level. No overages feed until you go passed 4-5 gb.

Also unlimited talk and text.

I understand they flip you to a xfinitiywifi hotspot right away if present instead of LTE. They require you have xfinity I internet. They require you buy the device thru them just like Google Fii service that uses similar concept of wifi over cell.

The great deal to me is the $12/gb used plan per month with unlimited talk/text. I'd come out far ahead on that personally.

That's not a bad deal for Verizon's coverage.

Last edited:
Madriver-

Thank you for providing the useful info. I think I'll pass on the offer. Read of the low satisfaction with Comcast customer service. Did sound like a good deal, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back