Can't find TDS for Pennzoil Synthetics with NOACK/TEOST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have run a few searches so I don't ask the same question over and over. Went through 8 pages of results without an answer.

I found the TDS for PUPPP and PPPP in 10w-30 weight, but would like help finding the TDS in 5w-30 weight please. I have tried and tried Googling for an hour straight with no results.

I'd like to see the difference in the two Pennzoil synthetics 5w-30 vs 5w-30 to compare NOACK and TEOST results. Just choosing which oil I want to use in my 2016 ST.

Can I also upload PDF files here from my phone? I can share my results of the 10w-30 for those who need help finding it.

Also, I do know PQIA has a few posted but their the old non-GTL base oil product, not the newer pure plus Pennzoil.

It's odd. I struggled to find it for the 10w-30 weight but I eventually did. Posted above.

I feel like I'd I dig really hard I can find it eventually. Maybe not the TEOST results. I have another 1500 miles before I need to do my second oil change on my car. I'll keep searching.

I have a TDS from 2015 when they first released the specs for PurePlus 5w-30 and it has the NOACK value listed. I stumbled across it the other day on my computer.

I can't attach it but the NOACK value in 2015 was 10.1. I have a spreadsheet that I made of different oil specs and somewhere I found it's around 9.1. Based on that I'd say it's between 9 and 10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back