Pennzoil Platinum Euro L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't checked in for a while. Been a loyal PP user for a long time with great UOA's but lately plain ol' PP 5w-30 never seems to be at Walmart. They do have PP HM and a new PP Euro L 5w-30 for Mercedes, BMW, etc. Right now my '08 Explorer Sport Trac has Valvoline Synpower in it since I couldn't find PP the last time. It has 144k on it (still runs like new) so I realize it qualifies for the PP HM but I'm reticent to use a HM oil when I don't have any problems that you typically use HM for. Probably a dumb question, but is it okay to use this PP Euro in my 4.0 SOHC or should I go with the PP HM?

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
You have a PM

Thanks, yeah, I saw that at the store yesterday.

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
I will have a VOA of the Pennzoil Platinum Euro L 5W-30 on Monday evening. If it's anything close to the Euro 0W40 it's going to be a damm good oil. I'll have TBN too!

I'll be looking forward to this.

It may be a good ecoboost oil too. 5w30 and API SN. It meets the warranty requirements.

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
I will have a VOA of the Pennzoil Platinum Euro L 5W-30 on Monday evening. If it's anything close to the Euro 0W40 it's going to be a damm good oil. I'll have TBN too!

Great, thanks! I may just go buy the Euro L today since it's on sale. Be changing a few hundred miles early but it's a nice day and not raining for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back