Pennzoil window oil change stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know, where I can purchase window Pennzoil oil change stickers? Ebay has the door jams and vintage. I really like Pennzoil.....Ty

Pajero!

You want to spend money on those? In Autozone near the oil, I grab about five at a time off the roll. Serves the same purpose. I put them in my daughters' car.

Hello, I emailed SOPUS and offered to pay for Pennzoil oil change stickers. I didn't expect anything for free, I'm a realist. The response is below: Bummer
frown.gif

"We thank you for your interest on our Pennzoil products.

Our apologies, Due to changes in the business and more restricted budgets, we can no longer provide donations, stickers, sponsorships or goodie bag items,decals and small product samples are simply not available
."

Sincerely,

Consumer Customer Service Team
Phone: 1-800-237-8645
Email: [email protected]

I didn't see the Pennzoil stickers, but Amazon has several options. Including one source where you can put your own name on them. How cool would that be.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_15?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=oil+change+window+stickers&sprefix=oil+change+wind%2Caps%2C170&crid=3OW9PS4UEI3O3

Last edited:
I notice some guy on EBAY used to sell the Mopar ones,I don't see them anymore.The guy must have lost his job stealing them from a Mopar express lube place I guess....lol

there are a ton of guys on ebay that sell custom ones. I think I paid 4 dollars for 25 shipped to my door.

It says "check your oil frequently".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back