Yellow circular sticker Fram Ultra oil filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I have a weird question. I recently purchased a lot of Fram Ultra 9688 filter from flebay. They have circular yellow stickers on them. Anyone knows what this signifies? All the boxes are sealed, but I did find grey hair in center of one. I'm observant of details, OCD. thanks..

Pajero

That gray hair is Ehrmantraut sending an SOS signal from the Fram labor facility where he assembles filters.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
That gray hair is Ehrmantraut sending an SOS signal from the Fram labor facility where he assembles filters.

Or could have been "Frampa" doing some QA.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

Or could have been "Frampa" doing some QA.
laugh.gif

LOL x2.........

Hair is DNA (trace evidence). That can be entered into CODIS. LOL! Just curious about the stickers, that's all.

Pajero!

Originally Posted By: Pajero
Hello everyone! I have a weird question. I recently purchased a lot of Fram Ultra 9688 filter from flebay. They have circular yellow stickers on them. Anyone knows what this signifies? All the boxes are sealed, but I did find grey hair in center of one. I'm observant of details, OCD. thanks..

Pajero

My best guess is that the yellow stickers were slapped on by whatever entity was clearing its warehouse of slow moving part numbers and selling them as a job lot to whatever salvage buyer/seller was paying for them.
Probably done to identify those that were supposed to get packed up and shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back