Premium Guard #PG 4459 CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening BITOG
smile.gif

This filter and Harvest King Conventional 10w30 were off a 2011 Hyundai Sonata base model.

Man is friend of my real father or 1.5 hours northeast of me. Car uses no oil and has 189,xxx on it. Oil and filter were on for 7,900 miles also. Put more Harvest King 10w30 he supplied and ECO GUARD X4459 from Rural King as it was $1.51 each
smile.gif

Enjoy the pics
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: car51

That looks like a little tear in the bottom of the valley near the far end

Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
It ain't real pretty. Looks like a 5k filter.
Thanks for the pictures car51!

Hi Jim
smile.gif

Yup, which is why I'm running a Eco Guard #4476 next for 5k as $1.51 each is untouchable
smile.gif

$1.51... That's quite a deal there for sure. Good work there Captain. Great work again and you are the man!

Originally Posted By: bbhero
$1.51... That's quite a deal there for sure. Good work there Captain. Great work again and you are the man!

I try Captain
smile.gif

Not the typical straight pleating come to expect from these off shored PG jobber tier filters. Being kind, this one pretty wavy. That said, as long as no tears noted functioned as designed.

Thanks for c&p.

Originally Posted By: Sayjac
Not the typical straight pleating come to expect from these off shored PG jobber tier filters. Being kind, this one pretty wavy. That said, as long as no tears noted functioned as designed.

Thanks for c&p.

That is what I was thinking. Those MIC filters tend to have very straight pleats, but it looks like it did it's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back