New member of the Family :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I would like to introduce a new member of the family! My wife got tired of all the oil talk so now we have a mini us for me to talk to
wink.gif

Here is my daughter Willow! Born August 30th 6lb's 4oz at 38 weeks

Wife and I are moving to Texas in a month, if anyone can add to that thread about texas and what to expect, that would be great!

Congratulations!
eek.gif

I'd recommend a diaper change interval of at least once a day.

It's cheap insurance, you know.

That's a very pretty baby... but that's to be expected with such fine looking parents. Congratulations and Good Luck in Texas.

CONGRATS!

Welcome WILLOW!

We are a really crazy but educative bunch.

We like to but our heads about what oil,when oil, where oil, snake oil and synlube oil.

Also what brand, where brand and my never let my cousin down brand. Also the brands we can't get here

So in the end remember:

Girls are pink, Boys are blue, but a cute girl will look good in any color.

Tooth Fairy has a teething problem, so you may see her in a little bitty while of at least 1/2 year (did they teach you fractions in pre-baby school?)

Mommy and Daddy have an obsession about your cute underwear be clean and them having illusions of being able to sleep. They have no idea so please educate them!

Also baths are gross... You need to re-decorate by splashing.

In the future remember the walls will look better with multi-color food on them.

Also, sleeping is not possible under any circumstance in a baby bed, the best is getting Daddy to travel around with a car.

So your next solemn task is for you to have more wheels than Daddy. I hear true Baby strollers come with 6 and/or 8 wheels.

And tell the parents to keep your nails short and away from your face.

Now good luck and make sure they(parents) really learn "baby". Monkey language is accepted too!

P.S. if you tell Mom the sound "Mah" each time she's around, I hear there's extra threats available

Are you guys eventually relocating or staying where your at?

Congrats on the BEAUTIFUL baby!

Originally Posted By: CKN
Are you guys eventually relocating or staying where your at?

Congrats on the BEAUTIFUL baby!

Wife and I are relocating to Texas on October 1st for about 18 months, my uncle owns a house there and is letting us stay for a while so we can work on getting on our feet. Then we are moving out to Utah ASAP if we can, that or Minnesota, but we loved Utah. Also helps that Utah we will be around lots of like minded people!

Originally Posted By: pandus13
CONGRATS!

Welcome WILLOW!

We are a really crazy but educative bunch.

We like to but our heads about what oil,when oil, where oil, snake oil and synlube oil.

Also what brand, where brand and my never let my cousin down brand. Also the brands we can't get here

So in the end remember:

Girls are pink, Boys are blue, but a cute girl will look good in any color.

Tooth Fairy has a teething problem, so you may see her in a little bitty while of at least 1/2 year (did they teach you fractions in pre-baby school?)

Mommy and Daddy have an obsession about your cute underwear be clean and them having illusions of being able to sleep. They have no idea so please educate them!

Also baths are gross... You need to re-decorate by splashing.

In the future remember the walls will look better with multi-color food on them.

Also, sleeping is not possible under any circumstance in a baby bed, the best is getting Daddy to travel around with a car.

So your next solemn task is for you to have more wheels than Daddy. I hear true Baby strollers come with 6 and/or 8 wheels.

And tell the parents to keep your nails short and away from your face.

Now good luck and make sure they(parents) really learn "baby". Monkey language is accepted too!

P.S. if you tell Mom the sound "Mah" each time she's around, I hear there's extra threats available

Haha! Thank you for this, wife and I really enjoyed it. I will be driving her around a bunch in the prius and will continue to convince you on a prius V
wink.gif

If you don't mind me asking...What kind of work are you looking for? I ask because Texas would seem to have more work opportunities than Utah. Utah is beautiful though. Minnesota is cold and I don't care much for the people they elect.

Congrats!

Here's an investment that pays back over and over.... a suction bulb. One of those reddish brown things they use to suck the gunk out when the baby is born. WalMart only sells "fakes" made of weak rubber type material. I got desperate and bought one right from the hospital late one night (before Amazon.com days). When the child gets snotty as an infant you can suck their nose out and they sleep/breathe so much better. No joking.

Also, if she ever gets ear infections in the first few years (grabbing at here ears while crying), have the pediatrician put "tubes" in. You can google it. Ours had months of ear infections and having to squirt antibiotics down their little mouth. Then somebody says "tubes" (which are super small grommets basically). Bam! 15minute procedure and he could hear better, infections ceased totally.

Originally Posted By: pbm
If you don't mind me asking...What kind of work are you looking for? I ask because Texas would seem to have more work opportunities than Utah. Utah is beautiful though. Minnesota is cold and I don't care much for the people they elect.

I would be looking for any type of work right now. I have been in school studying Statistics/Math and with plans to go to grad school for Epidemiology (medical stuff with heavy math focus) but with the baby here I am putting that on hold for a little while to make some money...but eventually with the grad degree there should be jobs in any major city with hospitals or Public health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back