Mobil I 0W-20 at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Walmart continue to sell the Mobil I 0W-20 AFE for $22.++ through fall? I forget to purchase a jug last week and don't want to make another trip until October. One visit a month is enough for me. Sure do see some scum buzzard types at Walmart. (Thank you Jackie Gleason in Smokey)
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
Will Walmart continue to sell the Mobil I 0W-20 AFE for $22.++ through fall? I forget to purchase a jug last week and don't want to make another trip until October. One visit a month is enough for me. Sure do see some scum buzzard types at Walmart. (Thank you Jackie Gleason in Smokey)
banana2.gif

Just have them mail it to your home at no extra charge. That's what I do all the time. Then you don't need to put up with the scum buzzards.

Originally Posted By: Matagonka
Walmart.com or Amazon

Either one which ever has the cheaper price. They both direct ship to your home your order must be over $35.

If OP orders two jugs, he'll then get the free shipping.
He'll also be able to get two MIRs, saving him $24.00 if he uses Walmart.com.
I believe Amazon is specifically excluded from this MIR.
Brilliant solution that would save anyone from the horror that is Walmart shopping.
We have better and cheaper options for buying this oil in this neck of the woods.

Originally Posted By: Matagonka
If you have Amazon Prime, then minimum price is no issue.

Oh, so if you have Prime Amazon will give you the $12.00 MIR that you can't get if you buy from Amazon?
LOL!

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
banana2.gif

Its as easy to order online as it is to get onto this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back