Donations to BITOG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every now and then I notice a member has made a cash donation to this fantastic site, as evidenced by the donation avitar below their name. How does one go about making a donation to the forum?

Scroll down, on the left side of the page, below the "Recent Topics" & "Forum Stats" sections, is a "Donate to BITOG" section. Click on the Donate button.

Originally Posted By: FlyNavyP3
Every now and then I notice a member has made a cash donation to this fantastic site, as evidenced by the donation avitar below their name. How does one go about making a donation to the forum?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: paulri
Scroll down, on the left side of the page, below the "Recent Topics" & "Forum Stats" sections, is a "Donate to BITOG" section. Click on the Donate button.

Originally Posted By: FlyNavyP3

Perfect! Thank you!

I'm happy to contribute. The site has saved me tons of money pointing out oil sales and clearance events. It's only proper that I give back!

Originally Posted By: bbhero
You are one of the good guys on here FlyNavyP3. Glad you are on here.

I appreciate that. Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back