napa 7124 filter for trans filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
New member here ..I recently bought a used 89 ford E350 class c motor home 460 engine with a aftermarket trans filter kit with a temp prob. The filter was so rusty that i could not pull any numbers off it. After tons of searching i was led here and found a list of #s that would fit the base and none would fit that i tried.. Well it turned out i have a 3/4 20 pitch thread . The ph8a would start to screw on but that was it. The filter that i finally found that fit was a napa gold 7134. I'm adding this here in hopes it helps someone else searching for a 3/4 20 pitch thread filter.
Not sure if this is right filter for trans application as it is a engine oil filter but its on there . If anyone knows the correct filter please let me know.
thanks all

Last edited:
Congratulations on the new to you motor home. The 460 is a fantastic engine for that application. What transmission is in it? I'm guessing it is likely a C-6, if so you really have a fantastic nearly bulletproof engine and transmission combination.

Thanks,The wife and i love it. It has the c6 and plenty of power. Believe it or not only 36000 miles. I car faxed it and all checks out. The thing was in a enclosed garage and dusty as heck... I put new tires and fluids including flush brake fluid and had to flush fuel system... Yep the wife is happy and that makes me real happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back