FN firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, They look nice but seem pricey to me as well. They seem to have a long and confusing history. I'd never heard of them, though I admittedly know very little about firearms.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
You ever hear of John Moses Browning?

Not John Moses specifically, but the Browning name does possibly shed a little light onto their past history.

Last edited:
They're a new player to the arena. Very sketchy business... mostly small fry sales. I don't think they'll be around for a year.

I had an FNX in 9MM, .40S&W, and .45ACP. All of them shot well and I liked them, but the Glock bug bit me, so I traded all of them. With that said, I would not hesitate to recommend them.

They make M4s and Some machine guns for the U.S. military also. They are a huge company that has been around for ages.

Originally Posted By: CT8
They make M4s and Some machine guns for the U.S. military also. They are a huge company that has been around for ages.

Yeah, that's why I stated they seem to have a long and confusing history. It seems they have merged or have been bought and sold numerous times. They do have some tempting items on their menu.

The FN pistols are pretty reasonably priced, with the exception of the FiveSeven. They make both striker and hammer fired pistols in the popular calibers.

FN as a company goes way back. I have several of their products and their build quality and design work os very good.

BSW

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
They're a new player to the arena. Very sketchy business... mostly small fry sales. I don't think they'll be around for a year.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

What are you smoking? They have been around forever and are a major military contractor.

As an individual retail customer FN thinks you should feel blessed that they are willing to sell you one of their firearms. They are more than happy to tell you what you need and explain that if you disagree they're more than happy to explain where you went wrong. Some of their stuff is a bit pricey but that's what it takes to enter into the inter-sanctum of FN. If you have a problem they have people to explain where you went wrong and that your expertise violated their warranty.

Originally Posted By: Slick17601

What are you smoking? They have been around forever and are a major military contractor.

I think he was being sarcastic.

I just about lost it when I read this (because they've been around a VERY long time, and have had some HUGE HUGE contracts)

We really need a sarcasm emoji/smilie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back