How much did gasoline go up for you this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It went up about a gouging .25 a gallon. But I was tanked up before the increase. I won't be buying again until probably after the 11th.

Last edited:
Prelude to Mad Max!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: 02SE
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Prelude to Mad Max!
lol.gif

I've got guns and fast vehicles. I'm ready!!
grin.gif

Let's get some gasoline !!

Last Monday - $2.09
Today - $2.79
All the folks in South Texas have a lot more to worry about than this.

We had a 30 cent a gallon jump. But that is completely normal for this dysfunctional state.

We will have a 30 cent a gallon jump in the price of gas when absolutely nothing happens. And no one who has the power to ask questions (i.e. our equally dysfunctional local officials) will even open their mouths.

It will make a 30 cent a gallon jump. Then it will trickle down, 1-2 cents a gallon at a time, until it hits some sort of a "floor". It'll stay there for a few days, then make another 30 cent a gallon jump. And then repeat.

Unless there's something big in town... a big event, the hot rods show up, big holiday weekend... then it will make it's jump about 3 days in advance.

^ Illinois has the documented "Speedway effect."

20 cents over last week, here.

It's up like .50 cents a gallon here. On Wednesday afternoon about 1:00 I got gas for $2.199 last night same station was $2.699.

We're up about .30/gal around here.
Fortunately, we filled both DDs for 2.099/gal on Tuesday which will get us through the coming week.
I suspect that the price increase is related as much to people tanking up their trucks and toys for the last holiday weekend of the summer as it is to anything happening on the Gulf Coast.

Our already high gas price of 1.24 per Liter went to 1.34 since the past 2 days or so.(87 octane) I filled up at 1.14 about a week ago. So up 20 cents per L in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back