Yokohama Geolandar H/T G056

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought these 235/70R16 the last DT Sale/rebate fest. I had them installed on one of my workhorse Explorers at my local Americas Tire (Replaced Cooper Discoverer HTP..Good tire but wore out very fast..Mileage shortfall covered under warranty). Bottom line...After 7500+ miles these are great tires. Quick response for the class of tire, yet a smooth and quiet ride. Wet traction is good (no snow miles). Does well on dirt roads/trails..70,000 mile warranty All for a more than fair price. Next time they come up with rebates, if you mare looking for a quality mid-upper priced tire give them a serious look.

G056

Have has good luck with Yokohama's in the past
smile.gif

I've been using them on my Dodge (275-65R18) for RV transporting since last December, and like them a lot. Very smooth running and low tread noise with good steering feel. Great in the wet, so-so in the snow, but I got through the winter using them for towing in the mountains. Have put 84,000 miles on them, mostly highway. Great tire.

I totally agree. Yoko Geolandars are great. I've used them for years. They stay quiet too even with lots of mileage.

I also got these from Discount Tire a little while ago for my F-150. They are hands down the best truck tire I've ever purchased and this includes Michelins.

I tow a 7,000 lb. travel trailer and they do a great job with the trailer out back.

I have a set of Firestone Winterforces I run in winter so I've never used them in snow, but they appear to have nice siping and little zig-zags on the rib portions.

They are also looking brand new still and this is my second summer with them. Here's a pic I just happened to take while on vacation a couple weeks ago on Lake Ontario:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back