C&P: Fram Ultra XG10575 after 6,271 easy miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first time not running a MC FL-500S on my Ford. Filter was looking new; very impressed. No issues found. The lines/veins on valve were not cuts, just marks from the spring.

Sorry for all the posts... the pop-up window to upload pics doesn't like my iPad and I'm limited to two at a time...

Starting with:

Wait a second, what if I add the pictures multiple times on one post...wow, look at the big brain on ONUG

Looks good! I asked about miles.. NM I saw the title
smile.gif
Thank you for the C&P

Last edited:
Fram Ultra. The only filter I even consider these days unless I do an Advance deal which includes a Boss. Great quality and great price. Looks good!

Wow that's fresh off the farm so to speak. This looks very good indeed. Best filter available at Wally World and Pep Boys. Very good work here Onug. Keep those wheels turning.

I posted one with 9200ish miles on it that looks just as good as this one. Great filters. Thanks for the C&P.

That filter looks great. I'm glad I now have a stash of filters which contains nothing but Fram Ultras. Mobil 1 filters seem to be a little too pricey for me lately, and I think the Ultra is a better filter.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
Did this come off a diesel engine?
Oil in pic 3 is surprisingly dirty for only 6k miles.
It looks like dirt.

Looks like 3.5 ecoboost , by what's in his sig.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
Did this come off a diesel engine?
Oil in pic 3 is surprisingly dirty for only 6k miles.
It looks like dirt.

Nope, this is my 3.5 Ecoboost gasser. It might just be the light, I had direct sun on those pictures. The oil to me actually seemed lighter than the M1 I've run in the past. But, I've got UOA set to ship off tomorrow, so we shall see.

I can understand why these filters are good for multiple changes now. After I'm done experimenting with oils, I'll probably settle down to 5,000 mile oil cycles. I could easily leave this filer on for 2-3 cycles and only worry about swapping the oil

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
They're good for a 5-7.5K mile ONE TIME USE on my engine.
34.gif

So, your engine is in such terrible shape that it loads up a filter rated for 15,000+ miles in only 7,500 (or less!) miles....and you're proud of that?

Wow.

Originally Posted By: VetteElite
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
They're good for a 5-7.5K mile ONE TIME USE on my engine.
34.gif

So, your engine is in such terrible shape that it loads up a filter rated for 15,000+ miles in only 7,500 (or less!) miles....and you're proud of that?

Wow.

It's my engine, my money buying the filters, and if you want to pay for my truck maintenance, then by all means PM me and we will arrange it. If not, mind your own business on how I do my OCI's. Understood? SMH!
WOW!
smirk.gif

BTW, One Filter, One OCI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back