Status
Not open for further replies.
PF2057a.jpg

PF2057b.jpg

PF2057c.jpg

PF2057d.jpg

PF2057e.jpg

PF2057f.jpg

Predominately highway miles on this one with Mobil 1 5/30 (maybe, more on that if the UOA’s come back).

Looks good.. I like A/C Delco filters as long as they are NOT the E-cores.. Meaning they dont have the E at the end of the part number

For instance at work I show people the P47 and the the 47E and you can clearly see the 47E looks cheap...

However im not sure I have seen 1 cut open in a long time or perhaps I dont remember it.

Im a OES / Genuine guy / FEQ ** First Equipment Quality **.. If you have a Dodge / Ram / Chrysler / Jeep i reccomend Mopar oil filters.

If a customer has Ford I reccoment Motorcraft oil filters.

If a customer has a BMW or a Benz or a VW I reccomend MANN-Hummel. I know its not Genuine but its OEM/OES and it has it will have the name of the car on the box

If they have a Honda I will recommend them the MANN if its in Stock reason b/c we dont carry any other filter then Purolator Carquest ect...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: David1
Looks good.. I like A/C Delco filters as long as they are NOT the E-cores.. Meaning they dont have the E at the end of the part number

For instance at work I show people the P47 and the the 47E and you can clearly see the 47E looks cheap...

However im not sure I have seen 1 cut open in a long time or perhaps I dont remember it.

Im a OES / Genuine guy / FEQ ** First Equipment Quality **.. If you have a Dodge / Ram / Chrysler / Jeep i reccomend Mopar oil filters.

If a customer has Ford I reccoment Motorcraft oil filters.

If a customer has a BMW or a Benz or a VW I reccomend MANN-Hummel. I know its not Genuine but its OEM/OES and it has it will have the name of the car on the box

If they have a Honda I will recommend them the MANN if its in Stock reason b/c we dont carry any other filter then Purolator Carquest ect...

Some times I put motorcrafts on GMs and ACDelco on Ford's. That's what happens to customers that are being rude. Hehe

The only thing I did not really like about this one was the nitrile ADBV. It seemed a bit stiff already and the engine did seem noisier on it.

I don’t necessarily disagree with using OES filters. Though with the exception of Motorcraft I try to avoid Purolator made filters and a lot of them are made by Purolator.

In reality, since Fram has gone to Silicone ADBV across the line, where spin on filters are concerned there is little reason to look elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back