New tire purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had them on my 400whp mazdaspeed6. Great tire. Very sticky but get quite loud with wear and do not last long at all. But that's a given for what they are. Would definitely buy again.

Do you need an all-season tire? BF Goodrich offers a summer tire that is better imo. I guarantee you those tires will get noisy as you put miles on them.

Originally Posted By: SilverFusion2010
Just picked up a set of BFGoodrich G-force Comp 2 A/S

So far I really like them. Very sticky. They are still breaking in so I'll post an update in 1k miles
I've had 3 sets of G-force Comp2's on three different cars. I keep buying them because they are great tires at a great price. The only performance tires I've liked better are Michelin Pilot Super Sports for a lot more money than the BFG's.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Do you need an all-season tire? BF Goodrich offers a summer tire that is better imo. I guarantee you those tires will get noisy as you put miles on them.

Yes I need all season. I don't have a second set of rims and it can get down in the 20s in January. I know that's piddling cold but it is still too cold for summer tires. I've thought about getting a second set of rims so I can run summer tires.

I like to whip it around corners around town and I'm tuning the car. Now I have rubber to match.

I knew they wouldn't last very long. If they get noisy then oh well.

They ride well and have good response. I like the sidewall blocks too, it looks mean

Good tires. Like most performance tires they wont last as long. Since i put cooper zeon rs3a's on, i would never go back to a "touring tire". Regardless that my car is by no way performance but the grip is excellent in wet or dry. Im willing to sacrifice life for better grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back