North Korea just shot a missile over Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say more, but it might offend the one person on here politically sympathetic with North Korea.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
I'd say more, but it might offend the one person on here politically sympathetic with North Korea.
Enigmatic post is enigmatic.

Definitely don't want to shoot the missile down over allied territory. I'm sure they are planning a nice present for Kimmy.

Originally Posted By: dblshock
this was done twice before..nothing will come of it.

Maybe we'll go three and he's out.

I still say the bigger problem is the 12 to 15000 pieced of artillery that are scattered on the border of South Korea. We attempt an isolated strike or two and His Royal Fatness unloads artillery on South Korea.

I believe that China could reign in FATSO anytime they wanted to....I think China is playing games....

Originally Posted By: spasm3
I still say the bigger problem is the 12 to 15000 pieced of artillery that are scattered on the border of South Korea. We attempt an isolated strike or two and His Royal Fatness unloads artillery on South Korea.

They've had six decades to dig in and conceal thousands of pieces of artillery along the DMZ. Many are equipped with chemical weapons and can reach the 24 million people living around Seoul.

It is time. It's going to hit the fan bad but I think it is time and something major league is going to go down.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
and can reach the 24 million people living around Seoul.

I am more worried about 24 million in the U.S.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
It is time. It's going to hit the fan bad but I think it is time and something major league is going to go down.

I have that feeling as well.....

I think Seoul needs to take the lead for a change.
Seoul should ask rest of the world to help take out Kim once and for all.
That way it doesn't fall on the US or Britain or any other county.
Just tell Seoul to start it and we can be right there behind them.

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger

I doubt it. I am sure the i's have been dotted ant the t's crossed. and the plan is ready to go. But it takes time to put all the resources in place and they can't stay there for an extended period of time. Probably will take a couple months. I am sure China has or will be notified that the end game has been put in place.

Originally Posted By: dblshock
it's really up the the people of that region and I don't think they'll attack.

The only country its "really up to " is the U.S. And I believe WE willj determine the final resolution.

Last edited:
It is NOT time. We do not want a war with N. Korea. It needs to get to the point where China has no choice but to step in.

They'll send a missile short of Japan or over Japan, but they can never hit Japan directly.

These North Koreans are a bunch of flunkies and people shouldn't be the least bit worried about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back