Twisted x boots rub heal raw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had these a few months haven't worn them a whole bunch but probably enough to be broken in. They're fine for a couple hours but if I wear them when I walking a lot or at work on my feet after a few hours they start to run a raw spot on my ankle it's just the one side to. The other foot is fine. What would you do? Can it be resolved or should I get new boot?

I'd check with the company that made them. Who knows, they might have good customer service and will accommodate you. CALL, don't email, if they have a customer service number.

What size are you? A lot of people have a wide foot and don't even know it. They just get a longer shoe/boot that doesn't fit right and wait for it to break in.
Regardless, you shouldn't need to break in any footwear for it to feel comfortable. Sounds like whatever you bought is too small or tight in a specific area.
I'm a 12.5W

Now I read twisted X and my primitive brain went here.

[link removed]

I thought I mispelled BITOG and stumbled on a different site for a second.

Took a google search to realize this was a work boot brand.
smile.gif

Carry on......

Last edited by a moderator:
My Redwing Heritage Beckman Chukka boots were BRUTAL to break in but they finally have become relatively comfortable...took awhile though.

Sometimes footwear can be broken in and it can be sublime when they do, other times they just never quite work on my gnarled old feet and they go to Goodwill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back