Kleen Performance Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest hurdle rerefined oil faces is that few people want to put "used" oil in their engines.
My local mom-and-pop gas/tire/service station has cases of Universal rerefined oil sitting in the show room that nobody wants. It's all SM-rated oil, so you can guess how old it is.
The price is $2/quart. The cardboard boxes that hold the quart containers are faded and have dried out. The quarts are some of the prettiest that I've seen by any manufacturer. But there it sets, all interest in it drops when the potential customer reads the label. Some of the biggest customers are in areas where the government mandates the use of it.
I've actually bought some within the last week, but I bet that's been the last sale of it for at least six months.

Originally Posted By: Kruse
The biggest hurdle rerefined oil faces is that few people want to put "used" oil in their engines.
My local mom-and-pop gas/tire/service station has cases of Universal rerefined oil sitting in the show room that nobody wants. It's all SM-rated oil, so you can guess how old it is.
The price is $2/quart. The cardboard boxes that hold the quart containers are faded and have dried out. The quarts are some of the prettiest that I've seen by any manufacturer. But there it sets, all interest in it drops when the potential customer reads the label. Some of the biggest customers are in areas where the government mandates the use of it.
I've actually bought some within the last week, but I bet that's been the last sale of it for at least six months.
Could you drop a picture of the product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back