Someone complained about a plastic horse??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Meijer Gardens' horse one-ups Trigger, and then some........
Calul-Leonardo-da-Vinci.jpg
crazy2.gif

Link won't load but I assume the plastic horse in question was a stallion and the complaint or matter that offended whoever had something to do with it being hung like...well.... a horse.

People's kids all have smart phones and are sexting each other left and right and surfing pr0n like there's no tomorrow and they get offended over a horse's junk hanging down. Ludicrous. If that's what it was about. If not.... disregard.

Originally Posted By: doitmyself
crazy2.gif

lol.gif
... maybe Trigger went in for enhancements to one-up the Meijer Gardens' horse.

Its related to Traveller...duhhhhh

Not only that but its rider Roy carried a (Gulp) Pistol, and Trigger? Yikes. The mutt's name was Bullet? Send out a search party for him!!!

Last edited:
I guess no one actually read the article before expressing their emotional reactions.

First off, the photo in a few posts is not the horse from the article and bears no resemblance to the horse from the article.
Second off, the article quotes one of the owners of the horse and he says it has been removed for painting and repair.

Thats it folks. Nothing to get indignant about.

"Chet Hitt, the owner of Sunset Hills, told the Daily Press Trigger was removed from its base for “repainting and repairs,” with its future home undecided.

“There’s a group of us who own Trigger so I need to abide by the group’s decision on where he’ll end up,” said Hitt, who partnered with community leader Bob Tinsley and others to save Trigger from being auctioned off nearly seven years ago.

Hitt said Trigger was removed for repairs after the horse sustained damage while being transported to Apple Valley from the shuttered Roy Rogers and Dale Evan Museum in Branson, Missouri in 2010."

crazy2.gif

This one of my favorite pieces of horse art, in bronze and 24 foot. Leonardo da Vinci was a true master
Have you noticed that most pet ads the genitalia has been brushed out or carefully posed?

Last edited:
The muscles on that horse are making me feel oppressed because I'm too lazy to put in the sweat equity to work out!!!!

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
The muscles on that horse are making me feel oppressed because I'm too lazy to put in the sweat equity to work out!!!!

You should check out the breed the horse was modeled after. Andalusian. Friend's have several and the main stud has a mane and tail that goes to the ground and has been in several big parades around the country.

Originally Posted By: ArcticDriver
I guess no one actually read the article before expressing their emotional reactions.

I read the article and I questioned what this thread was all about. Then, I joined in the silly flaming of one person quoted as being offended by the statue's private parts. Kids will be kids, even when 6 decades old.

You are correct. In spite of the media hype to make a deal out of this, the underlying story is about people concerned that this tribute to Roy Rogers and Dale Evans ends up at a proper home, which is a good thing.

cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: ArcticDriver

I read the article and I questioned what this thread was all about. Then, I joined in the silly flaming of one person quoted as being offended by the statue's private parts. Kids will be kids, even when 6 decades old.

You are correct. In spite of the media hype to make a deal out of this, the underlying story is about people concerned that this tribute to Roy Rogers and Dale Evans ends up at a proper home, which is a good thing.

cheers3.gif

That sounds reasonable.

cheers3.gif

Quote:
Many residents believe Trigger was removed by Sunset staff to alter the horse’s genitalia because it was offensive to many park visitors.

A transgender horse statue.
33.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Quote:
Many residents believe Trigger was removed by Sunset staff to alter the horse’s genitalia because it was offensive to many park visitors.

A transgender horse statue.
33.gif

I guess if it's a dude horse,they can neuter it. And if it's a chick horse,they can spay it. Problem solved! Haha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I guess if it's a dude horse,they can neuter it. And if it's a chick horse,they can spay it. Problem solved! Haha
laugh.gif

I'm thinking they probably wanna go beyond neutering. They're gonna go full Bugs Bunny on the horse.
eek.gif

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
Link won't load but I assume the plastic horse in question was a stallion and the complaint or matter that offended whoever had something to do with it being hung like...well.... a horse.

People's kids all have smart phones and are sexting each other left and right and surfing pr0n like there's no tomorrow and they get offended over a horse's junk hanging down. Ludicrous. If that's what it was about. If not.... disregard.
When my daughter was 9 year old I over heard a conversation between her and her friend talking about their Horses . My daughter claimed her horse had the cutest wiener. Your post stirred up the memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back