Looking for used small SUV

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my daughter. She favors the Mazda CX-5 which wins most of the mag comparos. A quick look at Cars.com shows the price goes up quick for newer/lower miles units.

Who will do the maintenance on the SUV?

And would she consider a AWD wagon?

If she is paying go Mazda and don't bother convincing.

If you are paying the Mazda is still a great choice but plenty of great SUVs just what flavor of ice cream you like best.

OP/Indydriver,

I don't know her (your daughter) budget and any other criterias, so shooting from the hip:

-Toyota Rav4
-Honda Element
-Hyundai Tucson
-Kia Sorento
-Ford Escape
-...missing some

wagon-ish territory:
-mazda5
-kia rondo
-ford freestyle
-ford taurus X
-ford transit connect wagon

Originally Posted By: 123Saab
...And would she consider a AWD wagon?

[off-topic]
I'm interested in your suggestions....
[/off-topic]

Originally Posted By: FermeLaPorte
An older Mazda Tribute will do

I think these are hard to find in the Midwest because of age and that thing you didn't heard of in the South called RUST...

Wabbout a used AWD Suzuki SX4 '09 with 127 K for $3500
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Suzuki-SX4-d946?ax8324=27953849&cgagid=9448120&cgcid=4401&px8324=p2&sourceContext=usedPaidSearchNoZip&type=GoogleAdWordsSearch&kw=for%20%2Bsale%20%2Bsuzuki%20%2Bsx4%20%2Bawd%20%2Bused&matchtype

Originally Posted By: Donald
Subaru

My thought exactly, although new Subies aren't deal-priced and good used ones aren't cheap either.
Still, if you value AWD performance in rough conditions along with ample ground clearance, there is nothing better than a Subaru.
That we just bought a second should be food for thought to anyone looking for a CUV.
Maybe it isn't all hype and there really is something to these cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back