slow access & cloudflare messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least all of Sunday I've been having problems loading pages.
(Win 7; Firefox 52.3.0 ESR). No problems with other sites. I think I saw it on
Saturday also but it went away.

Either a page will load, or after 2 minutes I'll get an image that I'm getting to
cloudflare fine but the site itself won't load. (It took me several minutes to get
here in order to post). Cloudflare offers to serve up a cached version of the site,
or to click to retry getting to the live version.

I'm having to click every BITOG link twice to get the page to load. Not complaining! Just an FYI.
56.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
I'm having to click every BITOG link twice to get the page to load. Not complaining! Just an FYI.
56.gif

I've started to become that computer-illiterate uncle who double clicks at URL links now.

I can't get any pages here to load, unless I click at at least twice, on any link. Takes forever.

Originally Posted By: paulri
I can't get any pages here to load, unless I click at at least twice, on any link. Takes forever.

You and Merk need to go mouse shopping together?
wink.gif

Seriously, things have gone well on BITOG from a connectivity standpoint for me for quite a while now.

It's really bad today. I'm having to copy/paste my posts before hitting the submit button or the post will get sucked up into the black hole of cyberspace. (still not complaining) just saying.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
It's really bad today. I'm having to copy/paste my posts before hitting the submit button or the post will get sucked up into the black hole of cyberspace. (still not complaining) just saying.
grin2.gif

Merk,

Try browsing BITOG from a different computer. I access our site regularly from several different devices, both PC and mobile, and it's always blazing fast for me, regardless of where I am in the country.

Wayne

Just saw this post. I was going to make one as well. I've never had trouble with BITOG being slow, until this last week or two.

This past week it has been crawling slow, I've used multiple devices and 5 different network connections, AT&T, work, home, on ASU's wifi, and family's house. Slow slow slow! Multiple clicks to get a website to open and often times have to open the link in a new tab to get it to open.

I have 0 issues on other sites, only BITOG.

I haven't had that problem. Before, I was having some mighty slow loads, but that was when the Cloudfare thing was going on for me. Sometimes, I have a couple issues with things being slow in Windows, but that's not actual site loading. It's Firefox plugins in Windows, and the browser just gets slow as heck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back