Walmart now carries Zerex Asian, labeled Valvoline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around here they've had it for the past few years. I got a couple jugs back in November when the Walmart.com price dropped to $8.38 for a few hours.

As far as I can tell, though identical to Zerex, the "Valvoline with Zerex Technology" is a Walmart-specific UPC.

As noted been around for awhile now. First post I can remember HERE dating to March of last year. Same as ZAF just made for sale/distribution at WM. Your local store price seems a tad high. Been ~$12/gal online and in store price for awhile here.

Best deal in an Asian PHOAT though has been PepBoys OEM brand concentrate, choice of four tints. Got as low as ~$10 gallon shipped from PB@ebay, currently $17.67. $14.90 in PB stores that carry it or can get it. Both still better than the equivalent premix AF prices, like ZAF or topic VAV.

Originally Posted By: mooferz
As far as I can tell, though identical to Zerex, the "Valvoline with Zerex Technology" is a Walmart-specific UPC.

This, and quantity differences (e.g. 5.0 vs 5.1), are usually done to protect other retailers from having to price-match Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back