Are Falken Pro G4 tires directional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not directional
smile.gif

While they appear directional in this case they are actually asymmetrical only.

IF they were directional... among other clues is: there would also be some kind of arrow with rotation direction on the sidewall.

Originally Posted By: Rand
IF they were directional... among other clues is: there would also be some kind of arrow with rotation direction on the sidewall.

And similarly, asymmetrical tires will have the word "OUTSIDE" printed on the sidewall which is to be facing outward.

OP, are you running these tires? If so, how do you like them? Thinking about getting a set for our Passat.

I have the Falken Ziex ZE950 (almost identical to the G4 except for slightly different siping), and they are awesome.

I just bought a set for my Fit but don't have much miles in them yet (maybe 500 miles), so jury still out. So far so good in dry and wet conditions, if a bit louder than my previous Yokohamas. They seem to be very similar to the Sumitomo HTR A/S P02, which have good reviews at Tire Rack.

Originally Posted By: GimmeTorq
I just bought a set for my Fit but don't have much miles in them yet (maybe 500 miles), so jury still out. So far so good in dry and wet conditions, if a bit louder than my previous Yokohamas. They seem to be very similar to the Sumitomo HTR A/S P02, which have good reviews at Tire Rack.

Falken is owned by Sumitomo, so they are probably spreading designs across the brands. The Sumitomo version looks like it might have a very slight advantage on the all season side of things with some extra tread features and more aggressive siping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back