QSGB 5W20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started cleaning up my vast oil reserves
smile.gif

Most are synthetic but I have a bunch of QSGB in the above flavor that will suit some Ford applications I have around here.
I have used a bunch of the QSUD but new to the Green bottle.
Anybody here love this stuff?
Just for general conversation. After this I'll start unloading the PYB stash....

I like the green bottle stuff in 5w-30, and my stash averages $2.30 a quart. I blend it with QSUD in the Infiniti V-6 for 4,500 mile OCIs.

Frankly I like when Home Depot sells Formula Shell for $1.97 a quart. It's nearly the same stuff.

QSGB is good stuff, and their 5w20 flavor would be an excellent choice in many Ford applications. I, for one, would have absolutely no qualms about using it in my 2010 Fusion.

Consider it (roughly) on par with the 5w20 PYB from the same era.

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
QSGB is good stuff, and their 5w20 flavor would be an excellent choice in many Ford applications. I, for one, would have absolutely no qualms about using it in my 2010 Fusion.

Yeah I figured it is pretty good and it is a toss up with the PYB- but that yellow bottle gives me thrills
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
I like the green bottle stuff in 5w-30, and my stash averages $2.30 a quart. I blend it with QSUD in the Infiniti V-6 for 4,500 mile OCIs.

Frankly I like when Home Depot sells Formula Shell for $1.97 a quart. It's nearly the same stuff.

What blend ratio you using??? Thanks!

Originally Posted By: car51
I think Garak used it in the taxi fleet and he uses it in his F-150
smile.gif

I quit buying oil and filters of all kinds. I won't live long enough to use this stuff even if I was 16 years old.
I think I better start using this because the oil less car is coming
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SirTanon

+1

Couldn't beat the price for summer oil to run in the wife's Jeep, Bought 3 jugs of the 5w20 flavor GB at the AZ $2 quart clearance and still got the $3 per jug rebate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back