Harrys advertisments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry's shaver Advertisements are everywhere and are really annoying. I am unable to op-out or cancel them permanently. Anyone who has discovered how to trash them permanently? Ed

I was in Target recently and they have a big display of their stuff. I was kind of considering them.

I have had good results just buying the sale deals from Dorco every now and then.

I buy a years worth for like 20-30 bucks.

Dorco supplies dollar shave club, they are decent.

I would never subscribe to a razor club.

Originally Posted By: Eddie
Harry's shaver Advertisements are everywhere and are really annoying. I am unable to op-out or cancel them permanently. Anyone who has discovered how to trash them permanently? Ed

You must look at a lot of shaving stuff. Delete your cookies

I mad the mistake of opening a checking out Harrys shavers. I shave with BRAWN shaver. Thanks for the cookie type E150GT. Ed

Dorco and good in the same sentence?
Their double edge blades are awful tugging and pulling right out of the pkg.Their single edge disposable are pretty bad also.
I have not tried their multiblades.I had no desire after experience with the prior mentioned products by them.

I use my BRAWN electric 6 days a week and save with a MAC3 blade once a week. A good blade will last 8 or more shaves if I soak my whiskers long and well. Ed

The blades are not cheap, although you can use any Fusion blade on any Fusion razor (no need to buy the most expensive ones) and they last a long time, but my shave with the Powered Gillette razor are an order of magnitude closer with the battery powered razor. Not to be confused with other Fusion models.

Mine is the straight "Proglide® Power®" razor, but they have the Flexball® models out now.

FUSION5TM PROGLIDE® POWER RAZOR WITH FLEXBALL TECHNOLOGY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back