Complete AR-15's Down To $399.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered.
grin.gif

Fantastic price . :)

You will have to install optics or a iron rear sight . No big deal .

Best of luck , :)

My son won a Armalite on GunsAnerica auction for $355. After transfer and shipping it was $390. Brand new in the box. Look for that stockpile of ARs to go cheaper as all the Gun dealers who wanted Hillary stockpiled ahead if the election. Ouch!!

I Had a Del-ton and it was a very accurate shooter. Sold it only because I'm an old wood and steel guy who likes his M1 Carbines better. If you want a 223 you can't go wrong with the Del-Ton.

so that is a decent spec unit and it really is close to a M-4 carbine? fairly light recoil? But I have to buy some sort of sights? Thanks!

Originally Posted By: billt460
I remember when Ruger people used to say for the price of a good AR-15, you could buy 2 Ruger Mini 14's. Now it's the other way around.

I have owned a Mini-14 . Liked the gun , EXCEPT , the accuracy was disappointing when compared to an AR . Got rid of the Mini-14 .

And , in general , I like Ruger guns .

In some states if you buy a gun from a private person (non-dealer) that lives in your state, its possible to have it delivered to your door. But 99.9% of transactions, no, you would have to go through a gun dealer and you would not be able to deliver it to your door.

I just order the gun with the best price from an online retailer, who ships it to my local pawn shop/dealer, who then transfers it to me in 5 minutes flat for $15. Easy as pie.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
In some states if you buy a gun from a private person (non-dealer) that lives in your state, its possible to have it delivered to your door. But 99.9% of transactions, no, you would have to go through a gun dealer and you would not be able to deliver it to your door.

I just order the gun with the best price from an online retailer, who ships it to my local pawn shop/dealer, who then transfers it to me in 5 minutes flat for $15. Easy as pie.

In Memphis, where I'm from, the gun dealers got mad because of all the business they were losing to online sales, so they conspired to gouge people on transfer fees. Now it's $60, I believe, at any Memphis gun store, for a transfer fee.

(I don't live there anymore; I was helping my sister find a 1911 last year when I found this out.)

About $ 25 is about standard here , for a transfer fee .

I used to have a C&R FFL . It was valid for guns over 50 years old + a few more . Cost $ 30 for 3 years .

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: WyrTwister

I used to have a C&R FFL . It was valid for guns over 50 years old + a few more . Cost $ 30 for 3 years .

Yeah, it's the same here in Nashvegas.

Originally Posted By: john_pifer
Originally Posted By: WyrTwister

Yeah, it's the same here in Nashvegas.

$25 ffl + $15 nics fee, no??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back