Picked up a Walther PPQ 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownell's has a sweet deal on this thing right now... $460 out the door with promo code "JNS" (shipping included), PLUS Walther has a $100 mail-in rebate... $360 when it's all said and done (plus any taxes / transfer fees). I couldn't pass it up. Here's a link

It sure is a sweet shooter. The trigger is the best part... consistent easy break. Makes it easy to drive tacks. Very pleased!
11.gif

Last edited:
Good deal.

I have the smaller P22, and have been very happy with it. Check reviews on brands of ammo...as the Walthers can be picky on what they like to cycle.

Also, I just found out the parent company (Umarex) also makes the M&P SD Series...which seems to have equal or better reviews.

GL

Good choice and deal.

I like Walther. I have a Walther PPS classic (first version) in .40 s&w that is my carry around gun, when I carry which isn't always. Thing is super compact.

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
Good choice and deal.

I like Walther. I have a Walther PPS classic (first version) in .40 s&w that is my carry around gun, when I carry which isn't always. Thing is super compact.

I think they had the PPS for under $300 ($288 I think) after rebate. Thought about picking one of those up too, but I already have a SW Shield that serves that purpose.

You got a great deal. I've got the same Walther but tan, admittedly I paid a bit more than you...

I like it, have only shot it once though but this fall it'll see a lot of practice rounds.

ftn57o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back