Chevy Tahoe "Pro Sport" edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to locate anything online about this. My neighbor is considering what the dealer tells him is a "Pro Sport" special trim level of Tahoe, MY2011. From the photos he showed me, it looks like a regular Tahoe with chrome-look mirror housings, otherwise stock. He has not seen it in person yet, I may go along out of sheer curiosity.

Anyone know? Dealer package perhaps?

No, this is a 2011 model. My neighbor is an elderly widower who wants something to tow with that can go cross-country, he would not be in the market for something flashy and high-performance. My only role is to keep him from getting ripped off as his children aren't nearby.

Originally Posted By: methusaleh
No, this is a 2011 model. My neighbor is an elderly widower who wants something to tow with that can go cross-country, he would not be in the market for something flashy and high-performance. My only role is to keep him from getting ripped off as his children aren't nearby.

Everyone should have a neighbor as awesome as you!!

Not a package I'm familiar with.

If you send me a message with the last 8 digits of the VIN and your email address, I can send you a PDF listing all of the factory installed options.

Sounds like [censored] to me. In 2011, There is only 1 available engine besides a 5.3L.....A Hybrid 6.0L. I have only seen one Hybrid Tahoe & a handfull of Yukons, Most are Escalades.

Most appearance packages are dealer add-on [censored] that in my opinion LOWERS the value of the vehicle.

Went to dinner last week with folks in a new Escalade - don't know what you could add (in good taste) - way loaded - more cameras than the office parking lot
wink.gif

Thnaks for all of the comments.

It isn't at the top of his list, but more than likely we will go see it this week.

The only TRIM levels on a Tahoe in 2011 was LS, LT, LTZ and Z71. Sounds like a dealer or some person's fake 'special edition". I should know - I watch them roll out of the factory every day :)

Last edited:
Salesman was a gung-ho, younger guy. I give him credit for his enthusiasm.

Vehicle appeared to be only cosmetically customized with a few stick-on pieces of plastic from the local discount store's automotive aisle. "Pro Sport" was just a metal foil-type decal on the rear gate.

Nothing to see at all. Thank you for reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back