CHRYSLER 300S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is sharp! I have the same powertrain in my Jeep, very happy with it.

The 3.6L will be more than adequate to move the car well and gets good mileage in my experience. Not as potent as the 5.7L but definitely yields significantly better mileage.

Nice car. As you can see by my signature I like MOPARs. I would go with a V8 before the V6 any day of the week. However, I think you will be very happy with the car! My Charger and Ram have both been flawless.

Last edited:
Seems pretty expensive for a v6 sedan. Have you considered buying something 3-5 years old for less money that will likely be more problem free like a lexus?

Last edited:
The color,dual exhaust,and the spoiler look awesome!! I hope you get it!
cheers3.gif

My In-laws '14 300S is sitting in my front yard with a "For Sale" sign right now.
They haven't had any real issues with it, other than my MIL dislikes it because it does not have a heated steering wheel on it.
I guess she was upset when the FIL sold her '12 Cadillac out from under her. She is now driving a '15 Lincoln w/ a heated steering wheel.
No one is biting @ $16.5K. He knows he is going to take a bath on it.

Originally Posted By: 4WD
Driving gloves ?

That is what I would have told her.
Either that or think warm thoughts.

Originally Posted By: madRiver
Only Cons price shown and depreciation. $2k dealer discount on $40k is paltry.

Lots of pros.

The only con is that it's not in MY garage!

Originally Posted By: Tdbo
My In-laws '14 300S is sitting in my front yard with a "For Sale" sign right now.
They haven't had any real issues with it, other than my MIL dislikes it because it does not have a heated steering wheel on it.
I guess she was upset when the FIL sold her '12 Cadillac out from under her. She is now driving a '15 Lincoln w/ a heated steering wheel.
No one is biting @ $16.5K. He knows he is going to take a bath on it.

Road trip for the OP?
smile.gif

these dealers are making out like BANDITS. banditos as the kids call it. What is the combined FE. You got this quandary about V6 or V8 where you have to look at gas mileage closely in combined driving between the two and if it is negligible, the V8 / HEMI might be the ticket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back