do some people just have more issues than others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's more with how you deal with them. Like today I went to sonic to get me a quick shake and nobody responded on the drive thru intercom and I noticed hey the 3 vehicle in front of me have been serviced and I'm sitting here 5 minutes later, so I go ahead and pull up to the window and was gonna be like hey your intercom doesn't work, I guess my diesel 3/4 ton truck is invisible today, sat there and idled for another 3 or 4 minutes, the two girls inside completely oblivious, so I went ahead and made a lap around the drive thru back to the speaker, waited for a response, no response so I said forget it and drove off.

I didn't want a side of spit in my shake, so I refrained from any honking or [censored]'s lol

I firmly believe in it. Just in my work we see some people have the same problem over and over or else multiple problems with their vehicles while other people have no issues whatsoever. I also am a huge believer in karma, but sometimes it just feels like life wants to flip the bird at you.

Yeah sometimes the [censored] just seems to always hit the fan. Yesterday I was doing an oil change. I slowly unscrew the oil filter to let the oil drain out of it. I didn't like how slow it was going so I just unscrewed it all the way. This HUGE wave of oil literally bounced off the oil pan and straight into my mouth! Oil doesn't taste like cherry blossoms,trust me on this one haha. I ran into the house rising my mouth out with soap,then with Listerine a million times it seemed!

Went to go fill it back up with oil. As I was slowly and carefully tilting the freshly opened oil jug to pour it down the filter,it "glugged" out this huge waterfall of oil that bounced off the funnel and all over the back of the engine.

Yep,[censored] happens!

Just drive to another fast food place.

OT: I've never been to a Sonic and have driven by hundreds of them, I'm more of a Chick Fil A person.

Both of the Sonics near me closed up. Guess you weren't the only one to quit them.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Yeah sometimes the [censored] just seems to always hit the fan. Yesterday I was doing an oil change. I slowly unscrew the oil filter to let the oil drain out of it. I didn't like how slow it was going so I just unscrewed it all the way. This HUGE wave of oil literally bounced off the oil pan and straight into my mouth! Oil doesn't taste like cherry blossoms,trust me on this one haha. I ran into the house rising my mouth out with soap,then with Listerine a million times it seemed!

Went to go fill it back up with oil. As I was slowly and carefully tilting the freshly opened oil jug to pour it down the filter,it "glugged" out this huge waterfall of oil that bounced off the funnel and all over the back of the engine.

Yep,[censored] happens!

All my cars have a Fumoto valve and oil changes are simple.
You got some extra calcium and magnesium in your diet by accident.

I have this theory that everyone has a circle in which when on top, they can do no wrong. But when on the bottom of the curve, you don't seem to get anything right.
Aquariuscsm, I believe you were on the bottom of your curve.
Just a demented idea of mine.

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
I guess it's more with how you deal with them. Like today I went to sonic to get me a quick shake and nobody responded on the drive thru intercom and I noticed hey the 3 vehicle in front of me have been serviced and I'm sitting here 5 minutes later, so I go ahead and pull up to the window and was gonna be like hey your intercom doesn't work, I guess my diesel 3/4 ton truck is invisible today, sat there and idled for another 3 or 4 minutes, the two girls inside completely oblivious, so I went ahead and made a lap around the drive thru back to the speaker, waited for a response, no response so I said forget it and drove off.

Just go to Whataburger next time.

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
I didn't want a side of spit in my shake, so I refrained from any honking or [censored]'s lol

I'm going to disagree with that. You could use a little bit of girl spit.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
Sounds a bit like your last date...

Originally Posted By: turtlevette

I'm going to disagree with that. You could use a little bit of girl spit.

Tough Crowd
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back