Mom doing ok now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon folks
smile.gif

Mom was in hospital yesterday; her colon is "very twisted" lady doctor told her. They were able to untwist it successfully. I've been reading up on what foods are good for good digestion; and watermelon is one of the best foods.

Anyways, I'm glad my mom at 66years old is healthy and well; thought I'd share
smile.gif

Happy Sunday by the way
smile.gif

Good to hear. Colon problems are horrible. I just watched one of my best friends in the world go through Colon cancer. Not fun at all.

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
How does it get twisted?

No idea. I know when she went for her first colonoscopy her doctor noted that her colon was very "twisty"

I also am glad she is doing well and she watches what she eats closely

I'm so glad she's ok!! At 66 she's still a baby
smile.gif
Things like this always make me think back on memories with my parents,making me wish they were still here.

Originally Posted By: car51
How does it get twisted?

No idea. I know when she went for her first colonoscopy her doctor noted that her colon was very "twisty"

Good to hear she is doing much better.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Originally Posted By: car51
How does it get twisted?

Good to hear she is doing much better.

Thank you sir
smile.gif

Good to hear she's doing well. My mother has digestion issues as well. Some good days, some not so. You eventually find out what foods not to eat.

Originally Posted By: Delta
Good to hear she's doing well. My mother has digestion issues as well. Some good days, some not so. You eventually find out what foods not to eat.

She watches very closely what she eats; thinks it's her "twisty" colon that was cause

Thank you Delta and Al
smile.gif

Glad to hear the good news. My grandfather died of colon cancer, those issues are no laughing matter. Best wishes.

Originally Posted By: paulri
Glad to hear the good news. My grandfather died of colon cancer, those issues are no laughing matter. Best wishes.

Thank you kind sir
smile.gif

Glad to hear she is better.
I lost my father to colon cancer and have had issues on and off.
Nothing to take lightly.
Best wishes to both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back