Any recent VOA Valvoline Premium Blue Extreme 5W40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Patrick0525
Any recent CK4 VOA on Valvoline Premium Blue Extreme 5W40?

It'll be just fine in your mower. I'd run it 100 hours.

Originally Posted By: Patrick0525
my stash of T5 10W-30 2.5gal CJ-4 ....The clerk looked surprised when it rang-up for $15.

Wow.... I wish the AZ's around here carried oil in 2.5 gallon jugs (they don't)

I really lucked out and purchased an additional 2.5 jug for my colleague who is also running a zero-turn mower. We have enough for 4-5 seasons which cost a whopping 50cents per OCI. Incredible deal for my new zero-turn. AZ had two more jugs on clearance but I had to let them go since I didn't want to be sleeping in the shed with them. The wife said absolutely NO! Lol

If you are prime Amazon member it is listed at 63.91 for three gallons not including an automatic 10% coupon you can click on with the purchase of Valvoline 5w40 premium blue extreme. I ordered some and it is the newest ck4 formula.

Bump. Would like to see this. Right now i am buying 10w30 for my 302 F150, 10w40 Maxlife summer and synpower 5w40 mst winter for my Mercedes, and I'm just finishing building a 4g63t in an Eclipse, which has had breakin miles on low boost on vwb 30 and now will be making about 300hp on a evo3 16g. I think a full syn 5w40 for everything year round, that i have seen as low as $12 a gallon, sounds excellent. Newest i can find is 2009. Going to switch anyways so if not i will post one. I never had thought of using "diesel" oil before coming here, but the Rotella guys inspired me to do the same, but with a company that i feel better giving my money to for personal reasons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back