Ilsac GF-5 Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Great article and current to the issues facing new (small displacement Direct Injection+Turbo) vehicles, among other concerns. This will be a big move in the right direction if GF-6 is actually three years away.

Originally Posted By: wemay
Agreed. Great article and current to the issues facing new (small displacement Direct Injection+Turbo) vehicles, among other concerns. This will be a big move in the right direction if GF-6 is actually three years away.

I agree, and I'm sure other makers are not crazy about the idea that GM's dexos1 Gen 2 could be the only license that shows DIT owners that an oil has passed some kind of an LSPI test.

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
Originally Posted By: wemay

I agree, and I'm sure other makers are not crazy about the idea that GM's dexos1 Gen 2 could be the only license that shows DIT owners that an oil has passed some kind of an LSPI test.

Yup, these are interesting times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back