1 Gal cans of VP SEF $9.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that like boutique fuels, the Walmarts in my area are clearing out 1 gal cans of VP SEF for $9.00.
All flavors. The 1 quart cans are still the regular price.

Saw that.

Their "clearance prices" really aren't.....

I can get E-0 at the pump at the Murphy USA right out front.

That's GREAT stuff at a great price. Snatch it up.

This isn't fuel you can buy at the Murphy USA. Its good in the can for years. Its not just regular old gasoline. Its an engineered fuel product.

Thanks for the heads up, this was a great deal! I got 2 cans of the VP Fix it fuel but they didn't have anything else left.

Napa has the gallon cans of VP 4 cycle fuel on sale for $20, that is the closest thing I can get right now. E-0 is not legal for sale at regular gas stations in most of New England. I found that website purgas.org horribly inaccurate for my area.

I just filled up the Camry with 87 for 2.20 a gal. Why would I want to pay 10x to run my 4 stroke OPE ? Spend the difference on a spark plug and air filter. MY stuff is old , but maintained well enough to start easily. It has to, I'm too decrepit to deal with pulling a recoil very much.
grin2.gif

Marked down to $5.00...

I talked the Manager into letting me have his last 25 cans of 4 stroke for $2.50 a gallon...

Not bad for 94 octane, ethanol free...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back