Human Micro Chip Implants are Here and in Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mixed feelings. I don't necessarily want to get one from my employer, but I sure would like something like that that could eliminate the need to carry a wallet. Seems like the potential to reduce fraud and identity theft MIGHT be reduced as well. I realize that this is a polarizing topic.

It's more convenient than carrying an ID card with a chip in it but it's an infection hazard. I've known people who made their own RFID chips and implanted in themselves to show that they could do it.

Originally Posted By: MobilinHyundia
The MARK OF THE BEAST! Nobody can buy food or anything without it.

Many laugh at this, but it's coming. Of course, at first it will be sold to the public as a convenience piece, but the hints of forced implants are already here.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
... but it's an infection hazard...

Would the employer take on the liability for this?

I mean, my kids generation have so many allergies that is not even funny, when you don't know what they may react or get triggered by it....

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
Originally Posted By: MobilinHyundia
The MARK OF THE BEAST! Nobody can buy food or anything without it.

Many laugh at this, but it's coming. Of course, at first it will be sold to the public as a convenience piece, but the hints of forced implants are already here.

hehehe

Implementation nightmare:

-one chip for work
-one chip to enter your building
-one chip for passport
-one chip to start your car
-one chip to pass trough tolls
-promotional chip to your grocery store

Originally Posted By: pandus13
hehehe

Implementation nightmare:

-one chip for work
-one chip to enter your building
-one chip for passport
-one chip to start your car
-one chip to pass trough tolls
-promotional chip to your grocery store

Don't worry, we will have one microchip to rule them all.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster
Seems like the potential to reduce fraud and identity theft MIGHT be reduced as well.

I thought some of the "touch"/rfid credit cards have been targets because the thiefs had the capability to copy and replicate the rfid data....

Our military has been talking about chipping the troops for several years now but hasn't done it. It's only a matter of time, and it will be mandatory just like the anthrax vaccination was initially. If you refuse it, you will be booted out.

If this will be the new cashflow cow/ savoir du jour,

tech companies doing chips will appear out of nowhere in a jiffy.

I think everybody will try to push their own standard....

P.S. Island of DR. Moreau?

Wait until someone finds a way to hack the chip. Then they can get into whatever you use it for. Work access, bank info, start your car, whatever. If the chip is in one of your fingers, you might just have to touch something to transfer data without even knowing it.

Then I shall be Frodo, and rid all of the hobitses of this burden.

All new employees will be required to have the chip. It is completely optional. If you want to get hired, you get the chip put it in. If you don't want it, you can find another job. Once again it is all completely voluntary. just like a drug test. or requiring to carry your own cellphone or ...

lol you are from Canada....not allowed to have guns to protect yourselves..you will have no choice ...yea..I can see it happening in Canada

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back