brandishing? or full purse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK BITOG-ers,

I drive to work, and listening to the morning radio,
they have a segment where they try to get two people back again after a first date.

Well, this time:
-they met online from farmers dot com
-they met at a restaurant
-chick searches trough the purse for the chap stick, and pull a full size Rugger (guy estimates caliber 4.08) and sets it on the table, in front of everybody, on a napkin
-guy asks "what are you doing?"
-chick "relax, my finger was not close to the trigger"
-guy doesn't call back....

so:
-the guy is already a CCW
-will have met the girl again if "she conducted herself proper"
-but was this a proper CCW? (girl purse heavy with stuff, if finding a chap stick took such long time)
-will this be effective if ever needed? (protection at a moment)

Please discuss your serious and funny replies!

P.S. this is the Humour section :p

"Guy estimates caliber 4.08"

About the size of a gun on a warship...

Yep, humor section...

I suppose he should be glad that she didn't have a block IV TLAM in there...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pandus13
OK BITOG-ers,

I drive to work, and listening to the morning radio,
they have a segment where they try to get two people back again after a first date.

Well, this time:
-they met online from farmers dot com
-they met at a restaurant
-chick searches trough the purse for the chap stick, and pull a full size Rugger (guy estimates caliber 4.08) and sets it on the table, in front of everybody, on a napkin
-guy asks "what are you doing?"
-chick "relax, my finger was not close to the trigger"
-guy doesn't call back....

so:
-the guy is already a CCW
-will have met the girl again if "she conducted herself proper"
-but was this a proper CCW? (girl purse heavy with stuff, if finding a chap stick took such long time)
-will this be effective if ever needed? (protection at a moment)

Please discuss your serious and funny replies!

P.S. this is the Humour section :p
Isn't Rugger a form of British "football?

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
pandus13, your post doesn't make a lick of sense. 4.08 caliber, Rugger, do you know what CCW stands for? Want to try again?

CCW: Concealed Carry Weapon
...rest: heard it on the radio this morning? (reproduced as I heard it, my friend)

That's why I post it on the "HUMOUR" section:
-how effective is Protection, deep in a busy purse
-how safe for others is Protection in a busy purse
-why would you pull a BIG Gun in a PUBLIC PLACE, just to search for a chapstick? (Our fellows BITOG-ers who do own and used guns for years responsibly, have said "YOU HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE!"?)

Originally Posted By: MotoTribologist
You know these calls are fiction right? I wouldn't bother wasting the time to debate the finer points.

Exactly.

A month ago I saw a guy in Walmart with a full size revolver jammed inside his waistband aimed at his junk, and another jammed inside his waistband out back aimed down his buttcrack. We could discuss that....it was real. But not too humorous.

I'm still not 100% convinced that farmers.com is a real dating site and not some gag.

I think we can all assume it was a Ruger .40 they were trying to convey.
I always see people with jammed in there pants guns at Walmart too. I would be nervous not carrying a gun in a holster secured concealed but I guess maybe that's called being responsible.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
I think we can all assume it was a Ruger .40 they were trying to convey.
I always see people with jammed in there pants guns at Walmart too. I would be nervous not carrying a gun in a holster secured concealed but I guess maybe that's called being responsible.

Your second name is Voice of Reason, doesn't it?

Every time I see an open carrier, I make it a point to grab their gun and tell them to be more careful.

Originally Posted By: MinamiKotaro
Every time I see an open carrier, I make it a point to grab their gun and tell them to be more careful.

Cops must love that game too! (I know, I know, their holsters have a lot more retention devices!)

I like those second date updates, even if they are all fictional!

Oh they are funny for sure and I like a good one as much as the next one. Just because they aren't real doesn't mean there aren't gems among them.

Originally Posted By: MinamiKotaro

This game might not end well someday..................................

Originally Posted By: pandus13
why would you pull a BIG Gun in a PUBLIC PLACE, just to search for a chapstick?

I only pull my backup piece when I'm searching for my ChapStick. I keep the ChapStick in the barrel.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: spiritrider
pandus13 said:
why would you pull a BIG Gun in a PUBLIC PLACE, just to search for a chapstick?

I only pull my backup piece when I'm searching for my ChapStick. I keep the ChapStick in the barrel. Makes the first shot a duplex round. I use the Aloha Coconut flavor. It is so apropos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back