Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
SVTPerformance. There is a parts person page on FB that I go to and post on a lot. I did have a bunch of posts on stangnet, but haven't been there in a long time. Then there is a local car forum, but that is mostly just to see who will be at our weekly car meet and random things we are thinking of that I can't post here.

Getting back into archery so Archerytalk.com, Powerstroke.org for the couple Ford trucks, Hearth.com -the pellet mill when the heating season gets going for anything of non conventional heating

I usually buy a new toy every year or
2 and I keeps me busy reading ,I.e. jeep forum or cbr forum or whatever. Playing with oil bypasses has kept me busy reading for a few months. The new thing is my mobile service business instead of wasting money on a toy. I learn a lot from forums I will research a topic to death, I need new reading material keep the suggestions coming

Read, and posted, at RV.net for several years. Wife and I owned a camper for many years but slowly stepped away from that lifestyle. She lost interest and the kids became involved another activities which took time away from camping. Finally sold our pull behind in 2015.

I'm toy-less right now...when I can finally decided on a new hobby, I'll probably jump into a new forum.

Right now, this is the only forum that I follow.

Edit: also played disc golf for several years and followed a disc golf forum. Wanting to get back into playing so I may begin following that forum again.

Last edited:
Aside from my hobby / professional interests, I frequent forums dedicated to the particular vehicles I own, and a daily visit to Slashdot. I like BITOG for automotive interests, obviously, but the members here are ... how can I put it ... a certain obsessive type of personality ... and that leads to generally good answers to almost any topic a member might be somewhat expert on.

People here tend to research things they are interested to investigate, which means when you ask / read on a topic, you get results beyond simple opinion. Not that opinion is bad ... I don't mind an honest opinion ... but other sites seem to attract people whose opinions are just guesses.

Originally Posted By: Johnny2Bad
Aside from my hobby / professional interests, I frequent forums dedicated to the particular vehicles I own, and a daily visit to Slashdot. I like BITOG for automotive interests, obviously, but the members here are ... how can I put it ... a certain obsessive type of personality ... and that leads to generally good answers to almost any topic a member might be somewhat expert on

People here tend to research things they are interested to investigate, which means when you ask / read on a topic, you get results beyond simple opinion. Not that opinion is bad ... I don't mind an honest opinion ... but other sites seem to attract people whose opinions are just guesses.

I don't think this forum could be described any better, I'm hoping someone has found another similiar forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back