Tired of driving just another "me-too" car??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it has a Ford V8 but they couldn't be bothered to figure out what. For those for whom the Excalibur isn't showy enough.
smile.gif

Good thing it's an automatic. I can see in her eyes that she can't drive a stick.

Originally Posted By: clinebarger
Looking at the mechanical pictures screams POS to me.

Who knows fords well enough to know? Looks like a standard driveshaft, maybe a mustang rear end, but they grafted the steering further forward than normal and had the engine further rear.

Having worked on numerous custom built street cars, race cars, and Motorcycles, it looks like a cobbled together POS.

Originally Posted By: 02SE
Having worked on numerous custom built street cars, race cars, and Motorcycles, it looks like a cobbled together POS.

I agree. Why is it with cars like that, they always go cheap on the mechanical side of things? The body looks cool, but it would probably spend a lot of time broken down or in a garage collecting dust.

I've never said this in my life... but I'd think I'd actually rather drive a Camry. At least you wouldn't die around the first corner. Something about that car is also really ugly. It might be the front end/the color.

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
Originally Posted By: Schmoe
62K??? Ouch.

It's now up to $65,655... and the reserve still hasn't been met! Wow..

Do you suppose the bidders think it'll come with the Blonde?

Originally Posted By: funflyer

Do you suppose the bidders think it'll come with the Blonde?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back