Miles Lubricants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
Many reviews are on here.

I haven't seen them. Link please?

I bought 5 gals of 0W20 @ 1.76/qt on that Wal-Mart store pickup deal.
I think they're a blender so they are buying base oil from somebody and an add pack.
They meet industry specs and were OK'd by PQIA so I'm thinking it's just fine.

Miles is a family-owned commercial-industrial lubricant distributor on Long Island and in business some 80+ years. They seem to be branding out into the consumer and small-shop business area. Similar to other lubricant distributors around NYC like Black Bear (since 1888). These small companies provide good quality bulk lubricants at a very good price because they do very little if any consumer marketing and have facilities in less expensive industrial neighborhoods.

Good to learn Drew2000. Sounds like Warren oil in eastern North Carolina. The Milesyn has a dexos approved oil that looks very good according to PQIA.

I'm currently using Miles Syn-Blend 5w-30 in our '89 Camaro RS 305 TBI. It's API SN/GF-5 certified. I bought 12 quarts of it for $14.08 on Amazon a couple weeks back.

We recently took the Camaro on an ~300 mile round-trip from central IL (where we live) to Le Claire, Iowa, to go see the American Pickers store, and other tourist shops in the town (it was a really fun trip and I would definitely recommend anyone willing to drive there to do so). The Camaro ran great (except that the brakes grabbed and liked to pull left).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back