Pocono Raceway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind at some tracks better unload fast noticed DJ in the booth I like that

I like the idea at some tracks. The Trucks and xFinity series has been doing it for years.

One thing that is awesome about this track and the road courses is the ability to pit and not lose a lap. Really adds a bunch of strategy options.

Bummed for DiBenedetto, He had such a good run at Indy just to be kicked in the junk this week. Listening to Blaney this race, this time around his radio works.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Larson is done, gearbox blew up. Driveshaft is laying on the track. Lucky break for the 21.

That $ucks.

Larson is back out. Guess the driveshaft wasn't happy being in the car so they put in a new one. Jamie Mac's car is letting the smoke out. The stage racing really makes Pocono interesting.

If you managed to sit thru NASCAR at Pocono, you owe it to yourself to check out Indycar on this track Sunday. You'll know what those of us who've seen both at Indy know....Indycar is inherently more exciting.

Originally Posted By: Indydriver
If you managed to sit thru NASCAR at Pocono, you owe it to yourself to check out Indycar on this track Sunday. You'll know what those of us who've seen both at Indy know....Indycar is inherently more exciting.

I'm sure it is. Especially there. I know the Cup Cars were hitting 203 to 205 MPH at the end of the straight. The Indy cars have to be up around 220 MPH or better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back