Exxon Mobil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone needs to take one for the team, order some of this, blend thier own oil, and run it in thier car. Who's first?
smile.gif

I think maybe these guys know what they're doing. Why not trust their retail product designed for your application?

Are they actual oils to buy of higher grade than what is available in the stores... or are they things you 'add' to oil?

I assume they are add ons. Why not buy Mobil 1 and then just add the product you need to make that already good oil burn through less so it actually lasts much longer than it currently does? Can be that simple... ye?

Makes me wonder why on earth they didn't just make it last longer by not breaking down considering they got all that.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Wreckage
Are they actual oils to buy of higher grade than what is available in the stores... or are they things you 'add' to oil?

I assume they are add ons. Why not buy Mobil 1 and then just add the product you need to make that already good oil burn through less so it actually lasts much longer than it currently does? Can be that simple... ye?

Makes me wonder why on earth they didn't just make it last longer by not breaking down considering they got all that.

These are the base stocks used to blend oils, not "add-ons".

Maybe they should sell them in 1-gallon dose bottles like you use with epoxy. That way BITOG members can buy them and mix their own brew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back