oh no - not again..The Big Lebowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Man of the year cover..
Smokey, This is not 'nam, this is bowling there are rules..
My career has kinda slowed down..
This agression will not stand man..

I have seen this movie countless times and no matter what I am doing if it comes on I am stuck for about 90 minute and cant take my eyes off it.. Pathetic being a 56 year old man but it just gets better every time I see it..

freakin love this movie.. oh well another Friday nite stuck in front of the teevee..

My wife doesn't get it.

"You're watching that. Again?"
"Is that the guy from Mask?"

Never Seen It.
lol.gif
lol.gif

Jeff Bridges' daughter was a year ahead of me in high school, she was incredibly nice BTW. This was about the time when he was making Big Lebowski so whenever he came to school he looked like The Dude. She was on the Homecoming Court and introduced me to him telling him I was the boy in her class that helped her with her Chemistry work. Jeff was super cool, nice, and down to Earth guy.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Jeff Bridges' daughter was a year ahead of me in high school, she was incredibly nice BTW. This was about the time when he was making Big Lebowski so whenever he came to school he looked like The Dude. She was on the Homecoming Court and introduced me to him telling him I was the boy in her class that helped her with her Chemistry work. Jeff was super cool, nice, and down to Earth guy.

Wow - what a cool story... thanx for sharing!

Originally Posted By: Little_Lebowski
Never Seen It.
lol.gif
lol.gif

ohhh I bet you haven't... you are a man after my own heart ...

Originally Posted By: kpatter

Wow - what a cool story... thanx for sharing!

His daughter
20.gif
wow she was hot too. But when you see him on a TV interview and he is all relaxed and seems like nothing would phase him, that is the way he is. He is huge in the local community here. He has a charity that provides a place and food for kids who are fed during the school year but starve when school is not in session.

Another actor, Kevin Dobson, had kids in my high school and he also was really nice. He would be out working on the baseball field getting the drainage working.

Quote:
The Dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowing he's out there, the Dude, takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.

Originally Posted By: kpatter

I have seen this movie countless times and no matter what I am doing if it comes on I am stuck for about 90 minute and cant take my eyes off it.. Pathetic being a 56 year old man but it just gets better every time I see it..

freakin love this movie.. oh well another Friday nite stuck in front of the teevee..

Dudeeee why? Calm down a bit
grin.gif

Sceene where I cracked....for a uptenth time
laugh.gif

Hey, this is a private residence.. man!
frown.gif

Nice marmot. followed by "What are you, a -ing park raaanger now??" if/when challenged on calling a ferret a marmot.

I'm waiting to bust either of those two phrases out. Biding my time for the right opportunity to strike with an obscure reference.

Which of these Bridgeses (kek) was the damsel in question?

In my mind's eye it's the smokin' hot girl in green.

Jeff's father and mother married for life. He has stayed married to the same lady as well. I enjoy his films. There are several movies I watch over and over. Most were shot in black and white. Bogart and Bacall, John Wayne directed by John Ford. The Grapes of Wrath, The man who who be King, Its a Mad mad mad mad world. The Marx bros, WC Fields

Isabelle which I think is the one in green. I graduated in 2001 so it has been a while. But super down to Earth person. I remember she had a Volvo station wagon. When people asked her why she didn't have anything nicer she said "my dad wants me to be safe."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back