4-Valve Refrigerant Manifolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them have two valves, so why four valves ?

brute-ii-4-valve-manifolds-for-r-134a-r-12-r-22.jpg

Yeah one is a fat hose normally used to pull a quick vacuum if you have the right Port on your pump.

So after all my endless product research and YouTube watching, I've come to learn that under NO circumstances are you supposed to open the red dial while recharging the system. Interesting. Wait a minute! That manifold set in the above picture doesn't have a red dial!
shocked2.gif

Yeah, don't pressurise your can to 200psi is a good idea.

Topped up my Caprice with my home made gas and my $50 ebay 2 tapper this afternoon.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
So after all my endless product research and YouTube watching, I've come to learn that under NO circumstances are you supposed to open the red dial while recharging the system. Interesting. Wait a minute! That manifold set in the above picture doesn't have a red dial!
shocked2.gif

I reckon you need your eyes checked. It clearly has a "red dial". What it doesn't have is red knob controlling a valve that you can see in the photo (rest assured the high side knob has a red insert). If you don't know which knob is the high side valve then let someone who has half a clue do it for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back