Overlanding - White Rim Trail - Moab Utah Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: FirstNissan
Thank you for sharing! Awesome editing and the trip looks like it was incredible.

Thank you!

Thanks for sharing your adventure. Good planning and a let's do it attitude along with that great video work will make this memory last a lifetime.

One question. You did this with one vehicle?

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Thanks for sharing your adventure. Good planning and a let's do it attitude along with that great video work will make this memory last a lifetime.

One question. You did this with one vehicle?

We did. That is the one thing I would change (beside time of year) should we do it again. I would feel a lot more comfortable with another truck out there. A friend was actually planning on going with us in his Jeep Rubicon. He however had to drop out so we ran solo.

We saw one other truck while in the White Rim. So there is a unprediability factor there. Should things go wrong, your up to 60+ miles away from help. We expected Nation Park Service would be patrolling, however we did not see them once the entire time.

Please, wait for that other vehicle, next time.

Okay, one down on the bucket list. What's next?

I am leanin towards the Trans-Labrador Highway. It is know as "the worlds loneliest road" and "the worlds longest unpaved road". At 775 miles long by it's self, it is the only road that connects Labrador with the rest of North America. Sitting at a stop sign in Labrador, one is closer to Ireland than to Colorado.

I would want to Loop down Newfoundland to Nova Scotia before returning to the States to end in Acadia National Park in Maine.

2v9rtxh.png

6qxgn9.jpg

And you're not going solo, right?

Looks like another great adventure, kind of a step up.

Might be! Lol

Wow, amazing landscape and views. I could definitely see that being pretty fatiguing over the course of multiple days, but what an amazing place.

I was in Moab 7 years ago. Very awesome trip all the way around. There's nothing quite like being miles into the desert with nobody else around.

Not to hijack your thread, but this is one of my favorite photos from the trip.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
I was in Moab 7 years ago. Very awesome trip all the way around. There's nothing quite like being miles into the desert with nobody else around.

Not to hijack your thread, but this is one of my favorite photos from the trip.

It's crazy beautiful!

The silence is so insane. The sound of ABSOLUTLY nothing really sends the mind for a loop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back