Provider Entrada ET Tires

First time buying low priced tires. My work/play 98 Honda Passport is on it's last legs...running great but getting ugly..so it is being relegated to just work/street use now. Put back on stock size 215/75/16 tires knowing the vehicle will be driven only one year tops. Stopped by Americas Tire and picked up 4 Provider Entrada ET Tires at $50 ea plus mounting/balancing. Also received a $30 rebate by using Americas credit card.

It seems the tires are marketed by Taskmaster best known for their trailer tires..These might be a Americas/Discount Tire exclusive. Anyway they are 6 ply yes 6 ply tread. 600 AB rating with 40,000 mile warranty.
Checked the side wall. If I got the numbers correct, the tires are made by Shandong Guofeng Rubber & Plastic Co. Ltd of China. This company makes the LeMan line for Bridgestone as well..so they must be an OK company. Only had them on 4,000+ miles and no rain or snow..The tires are smooth, quiet and have good handling. If they keep up those characteristics and wear as intended IMO they are a fantastic deal. Give them a look if looking for a low priced tire. I'll post updates

Interesting that there are 4 star reviews on Discount Tire's website. Only 14 reviews-but apparently owners are happy with the value vs. price on these tires.

Caution-China bashing ahead!

Last edited:
Anything discount tire sells they are going to stand behind it, or replace it with something else. I don't see a reason to buy high dollar tires for a non performance car.

Back