What atf filter for my Camry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering what atf filter I should get for my 09' camry. My trans was fluid was changed according to records the older couple gave me when I purchased the car. Maybe the atf filter was replaced? Any help is greatly appreciated

All owners manual says is 3.7quarts of Toyota WS fluid for the 2.4 2AZ-FE 4cylinder engine also
wink.gif

I'd get one from Napa along with the gasket. Important thing is to change it out. That probably hasn't been done to it.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
I'd get one from Napa along with the gasket. Important thing is to change it out. That probably hasn't been done to it.

I'll check with NAPA Monday and Autozone since I can get it for real cheap at Autozone. Thanks SatinSilver.

You see if I want to deprive car51 of the best filter, all I have to do is post the best filter and he won't use it.

Pretty smart huh ?
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
You see if I want to deprive car51 of the best filter, all I have to do is post the best filter and he won't use it.

Pretty smart huh ?
grin.gif

There is no best filter Mr genius
wink.gif

Nice try though

Originally Posted By: oilmutt
O E M filter only .

OEM filter for my Corolla is $135.

Aftermarket, about $12-15. I've used 3, a Purlator, a Wix and a Duralast. All fit snugly and worked fine, and I'd even buy the Durlast again.

(Why so many filters? When I pulled the OEM it had a 3/16" layer of metal fines paste on it. I got a bit paranoid and really ramped up the maintenance. Now they come out clean, so I think it was just the break-in metals, so I'm slowing down on the filter replacement).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back